PPC ads – Get paid to click ads
Pay per click programs are showing up all over the internet these days, mainly because people have wised up to the fact that they can be immensely lucrative when you put the right amount of time, work and forethought into them. Information about new PPC programs is showing up all over, including in your e-mail inbox, on news websites, and even on websites devoted to money making. The primary focus of these ads is to lure readers like you into joining them.
Don’t get these programs mixed up with Pay Per Click programs for internet marketers who are attempting to sell a product or get people to come to their website. The biggest of those programs is Google AdWords which is not the same type of program referred to in this article.
Under most pay per click programs, members are asked to click on certain ads, viewing the websites that they are placed on. Clicks ad costs can easily range from $0.025 to $0.05. Most of the PPC programs that you will find will offer free membership, though there are also paid membership available as well.
An Example Estimate of PPC(Pay per Click) Earnings
Pay per click programs are offered by advertising companies. Most provide an estimate of the earnings that you can realize when you follow the directions and click on the advertisements. For example, according to one of the pay per click programs out there, you could expect the following earnings:
– If you have 10 referrals, and they click 10 ads per day each, then your reward is $1.00.
– At this rate, your weekly earnings would be a total of $7.70.
– The monthly earnings for performance at this rate would total $30.80.
There are pay per click programs that offer even greater rates than these, and shopping around will give you a feel for what other programs are out there and what they offer. For example:
– If you click 10 ads per day, your earnings will be $0.02 per click, for a total of $0.20 per day.
– If you have 20 referrals, and they click 10 ads per day each, then your reward is $2.00.
– Your daily earning at this rate for your pay per click programs will equal $2.20.
– At this rate, your weekly earnings would be a total of $15.40.
– The monthly earnings for performance at this rate would total $66.00 on average.
Keep in mind with the earnings estimates above that the earnings summaries are based on three basic assumptions, which are:
– That there are always minimum ads available on a specific pay per click program site.
– That one has an active number of referrals.
– That each ad pays the amount specified in the example above.
Understanding the cons associated with pay per click programs is important if you want to get the most out of them. There are not always many ads available on pay per click program sites, and sometimes it can be hard to find referrals. This can make earning what is offered in the examples far less easy than the programs state, so it’s important to be realistic in your expectations.